WHAT SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED TO USE JESSY J PHOTO PRESETS?
These custom presets have been created for use in Adobe Lightroom (CC), Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop. These presets can be used on the following platforms:
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Mobile – iPhone Link
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Mobile – Android Link
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Desktop – Mac or Windows Link
- Adobe Lightroom Classic Desktop – Mac or Windows Link
- Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop Desktop – Mac or Windows Link
WHAT ADOBE VERSIONS ARE REQUIRED TO USE JESSY J PHOTO PRESETS?
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Mobile (Free)
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Mobile/Desktop (Paid Creative Cloud Subscription)
- Adobe Lightroom Classic Desktop 7.3 Version and up (Paid Subscription)
- Adobe Camera Raw 10.3 Version and up (Paid Subscription)
WHAT TYPE OF MOBILE PHONE AND DESKTOP COMPUTER ARE SUITABLE FOR THESE PRESETS?
- iPhone iOS (use .DNG file format preset)
- Android (use .XMP file format preset)
- Mac and Windows (use .XMP file format preset)
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIGHTROOM (CC) AND LIGHTROOM CLASSIC?
- Lightroom (formally known as Lightroom CC) is cloud-based photo service that works across desktop, mobile and web. It is best suited for people who like to edit on the go.
- Lightroom Classic is the desktop-focused digital photography product that has more advanced tools and features than Lightroom (CC).
WHAT FILE FORMATS WILL I RECEIVE UPON PURCHASE?
- You will receive .XMP and .DNG file formats.
- Please note the .LRTEMPLATE file format for older Lightroom Classic versions are not available in this purchase.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY JESSY J PHOTO PRESET FILES?
There are 2 ways you can immediately access your files after purchase for download.
- You will be directed to an order confirmation page which will include a download link to your presets.
- You will receive an order confirmation email which will include a download link to your presets.
Please note you will be allowed a maximum of 2 downloads before the link expires. After 2 downloads you will have to repurchase the preset collection. Make sure to backup and store these files in a safe place so you always have access to them.
If you can’t find the confirmation email, check your junk-mail. If you are still unable to locate the confirmation email, you may have input an invalid email address. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
WILL I RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL THE PRESET FILES?
- Yes. In your download, you will receive .ZIP files that include step by step installation and usage guides for:
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Mobile - iPhone
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Mobile – Android
- Adobe Lightroom (CC) Desktop – Mac or Windows
- Adobe Lightroom Classic Desktop – Mac or Windows
- Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop Desktop – Mac or Windows
WHAT IMAGE FILE FORMATS ARE THESE PRESETS COMPATIBLE WITH?
- Jessy J Photo presets are compatible with RAW, TIFF or JPEG file formats.
- Please note that presets applied will vary slightly in color across each file type.
- We recommend that the presets are applied to RAW images, taken from your DSLR camera, which contain the most digital information. Ultimately, this gives more control when post processing colors in your image.
- JPEG images are compressed files that carry the least digital information. Please note images taken from your mobile phone will be in JPEG quality.
- You are also allowed to apply presets during any part of your retouching workflow on an image.
WHAT IS A .ZIP FILE AND HOW DO I EXTRACT/UNZIP FILES?
- A .ZIP file is a compressed version of a larger file or folder that saves space and helps with easy transfer of digital files.
- Most mobile and desktop computers have software to extract (i.e. unzip) your .ZIP files. If you are unable to extract files for any reason, there are unzipping programs online that you can download from 3rd party companies.
WILL THESE PRESETS WORK ON ANY IMAGE?
- These images will work on any RAW, TIFF or JPEG file format but please note you will achieve different results with every image. In addition, many factors should be considered such as lighting style, environment, skin tones, exposure and white balance.
- These presets have been tested on many images but I encourage you to make additional adjustments to your presets for optimal results! (ex. adjusting exposure, white balance, etc.)
CAN I SHARE MY PRESETS WITH OTHERS?
- Jessy J Photo presets are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized distribution constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly forbidden. Please refer to Terms of Service here.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- Due to the downloadable nature of these products, all digital sales are final. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges.